PerMedCoE, the HPC/Exascale Centre of Excellence for Personalised Medicine in Europe, is launching its webinar series. It will consist of monthly sessions open and accessible to everyone interested in the topics addressed by the project.
Each webinar will be 1-hour long and will include a live presentation followed by questions & answers session. All webinars will be recorded and shared through PerMedCoE’s website, YouTube channel and social media.
The series will start in September 2021 with an introductory session to the CoE, delivered by Alfonso Valencia, coordinator of the project. The following sessions will focus on the characteristics and uses of PerMedCoE’s core applications.
Upcoming PerMedCoE webinars
- PerMedCoE: Exascale-ready cell-level simulations for European Personalised Medicine
- Alfonso Valencia (Barcelona Supercomputing Center – BSC)
- Thursday 16 September 2021, 15.30-16.30 CEST
- Analysis of huge metabolic models with COBREXA.jl
- Miroslav Kratochvil (Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine)
- Thursday 21/10/2021, 15.00 – 16.00 CEST
- Introduction to qualitative modelling with MaBoSS
- Vincent Noël (Institut Curie)
- Thursday 18/11/2021, 15.00 – 16.00 CET
- Biomedicine, supercomputers and simulations: in silico experiments and its applications in cancer research
- Miguel Ponce de León & Arnau Montagud (BSC)
- Tuesday 14/12/2021, 15.00 – 16.00 CET
- Logic modelling of signalling networks – CellNOpt and CARNIVAL
- Bartosz Bartmanski (Joint Research-Center for Computational Biomedicine)
- Thursday 20/01/2022, 15.00 – 16.00 CET
In future sessions, we plan to present the PerMedCoE’s Competency profile, address ELSI (ethical, legal and social implications) aspects of high-performance computing and personalised medicine, and discuss how PerMedCoE products can be relevant for industry and other sectors.
Register now for the upcoming sessions and stay tuned for future announcements!